Re: Building Office Desk: Birch or Mahogany Veneer?

Most people overlay soft desk top wood with glass.

All our low-sress computer furniture plans are now free!

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight >I am looking to stain to a "light cherry-ish" color. I have heard though that: >

1) Mahogany may be too soft for the top. Dings, even writing it will mark it easily. > >2) Birch may not take staining to a darker color too well. > >Can you advise me please? Thank you. > >skim
Reply to
Riley