Re: Preschool desk

I have a large number of plans for low-stress computer furniture at the Web site below.

The Child's Table, under "Freebies", may suit you needs.

Let me know if you want to review any of the drawings or think you need a custom design.

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight >I am looking for a plan/picture of a childs preschool work center. I would

like it to have a large work area, and lots of storage space. I have >something in mind already, but I'd rather check my ideas against something >that is already established since their designs work. I'm sure we've all >seen these types of workstations inside the preschools, but I can't seem to >find a picture anywhere to work off of. >I'd appreciate any help. >Thanks! >
Reply to
Riley

Let me know if you are still looking for computer desk plans.

All our low-stress computer desk plans are now Free!