Re: Arts and Crafts desk plans

All our low-sress computer furniture plans are now free!

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight >Once, a while back, I saw some plans for a Greene and Greene style (

not really, but that what they called it) desk. the plans were for sale >on the Internet, I want to say at the Popularwoodworking Web site but I >might be wrong about that. > >In any case, I can't find them now. Anybody seen anything like that >recently? > >Thanks,
Reply to
Riley