Veritas Limited Edition Planes - Good investment!!!

I just saw on eBay that a stainless steel edge trimming plane went for $271.66. I think those went for $199 new, so that's 35% in a couple of months.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Don't go by what price a item sells for on ebay. Selling for 50-100% more than retail is common on ebay for some items. Always check locally for what you can by an item for before buying on ebay. Using ebay to determine what is a good investment is not a good idea. The next plane that comes up on ebay may not sell for as much as that one did.

Paul T.

Reply to
PHT

Have you checked the US Dollar to Canadian Dollar lately?

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

Last week, the Canadian dollar closed at $1.0164 US dollars. HTH

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Another just sold for $340. Wow. Have there been other Ltd. Edition Veritas planes in the past? JP

Reply to
Jay Pique