US source for Keyaki / zelkova?

I just need what most consider turning squares, 7"x5"x3" or something close. Smaller pieces are OK, so long as I get at least 3"x4"x5".

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
al

Do a search on Ebay for seller NCWOOD. He sells a lot of turning wood, a lot of it exotic. I haven't seen what you're looking for, but you may find something useful anyway. Happy New Year Joe

al wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein