STARGAZER CHAIR

I didn't name it.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Mira's a nice lady, but not a woodworker, most of the woodworking she posts comes from friends

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

We had our older Boy Scouts make these as part of a merit badge challenge. They got a lot of use out of them on week-end campouts.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Here's an observing chair that I use every time I take my scope out. I came across it online many years ago and build one with just a circular saw and drill. It's a nice chair.

W.

J T wrote:

Reply to
Mike W.