PAINTED BIRCH TRIANGLE BACKSTOOL

Hell, if you're gonna paint it, might as well make it out of cherry.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

I've found Bubinga and recycled antique Cuban Mahogany to take paint a bit better. Cherry needs BIN over the pitch pockets, so I save it for secondary wood and clamp cauls.

Happy New Year!

Reply to
Ba r r y

Except Tom used Birch

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Sun, Jan 1, 2006, 8:36am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@callsign.net (Ralph=A0E=A0Lindberg) dazedl states: =A0=A0=A0=A0Except Tom used Birch

Yes, true, and the point is - paint cherry, don't paint birch. Thought everyone knew that.