CHEST

I know this has been posted before. You guys are gonna have to supply your own undersear.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

I'm not searing any.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Wed, Dec 28, 2005, 10:49pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Dave=A0Hinz) doth lament: I'm not searing any.

Apparently word of your reputation proceeded you, and they hid it. Hehehe

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Well, if I find any co-eds with a chest like that you can bet I won't say one word. Not one. To anyone.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root