The Pointy Stick Compendium Project - URL

Careful! I'm pretty sure the Fed-rul Gubb-ment could declare any collection of two or more pointy sticks an "arsenal."

Reply to
Charles Krug

charlie b wrote: snip

I measure down to 1/6 cubits regularly, 1/18th for precision work, although not for TS alignment. What is the accuracy level of the drawings.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

You bring up an important point. Has anybody contacted the BTF to clarify the federal regulations concerning the specifications, possession or manfacture of pointy sticks?

Reply to
Lee Michaels