Start the year with some woodworking laughs

Going through my bookmarks I came upon Luigi's A Treasury of rec.woodworking Humour (hoomer, Keith). Figured some of the newer folks here could see some of the stuff they missed

of course rec.woodworking's Anti-FAQ is also recomended reading.

the year with some woodworking laughs.

charlie b

ps - had to move The Pointy Stick Compendium Project. It's now at:

charlieb