Some Interesting LOTR Woodworking Stuff...

Hand made replica of the hobbits housing, etc. Not all woodworking, but quite detailed interiors, etc. Might interest some.

Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
Joe AutoDrill

Very enjoyable, thanks for posting. Joe G

Reply to
GROVER

Agreed; I'm thinking of hiring that lady to do the interior design on my retirement home!

Reply to
Steve Turner

> Regards,

Nice work. And quite a bit of woodwork, including what looks like some small turnings.

Reply to
LDosser

Very impressivie. Make ms wish I was smaller so I could move in! Can't imagine how many hours that took to design and build.

Reply to
Casper

I agree about the degree of detail and craftmanship, but see the overall layout as completely wrong. The room layout is straight out of Better/Homes/Gardens, all squared up into neat burb-like rooms. Seems to me the layout for a Hobbit's burrow would be more like, well, burrows! More of a long corridor with rooms off it. And red bricks? Where there red bricks? I'll have to watch LOTR a few more times. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob