The folly of political discourse on the Wrec ...

Or anywhere else in this country.

're FOOLishly wasting your time, guys .... nuff said.

Reply to
Swingman

Harry Reid is a buffoon, most everything that comes out of his mouth is pure nonsense. I have a good friend that's told me he knows his doctor and he says he has the beginnings of Alzheimer's. Take that info for what's it's worth.

Reply to
evodawg

Reply to
Robatoy

Did you hear what Carter's national security advisor suggested this past weekend?

"The national security adviser for former President Jimmy Carter, Zbigniew Brzezinski ... suggested President Obama should make it clear to Israel that if they attempt to attack Iran's nuclear weapons sites the U.S. Air Force will [shoot them down]."

HeyBub

Do you really believe Harry Reid's doctor discusses the medical history of his patients with folks who have no business hearing it? If he makes a habit of that he's on his way to losing his medical license. I know a guy who knows a guy isn't worth too much, is it.

I don't have much use for Reid BTW, he refused to give back money contributed by Jack Abramoff clients and his office had way closer ties to Abramoff than Reid wanted to admit. One of his top staffers even went to work for Abramoff where his first job was raising money for Harry Reid. So IMO Reid's frequent attacks on the "culture of corruption" in the Bush administration were highly ironic--there appears to have been plenty of corruption to go around.

Reply to
DGDevin

We need to all chip in and buy Tom a keyboard. Whaddaya say?

Reply to
Robatoy

We can give him Tim's keyboard. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

"The USS Liberty was a U.S. Navy technical research ship that the Israeli Air Force mistakenly attacked during the Six Day War in 1967."

....mistakenly.... "Oh gee, boss, that ship we've been tracking for the last week??"

....technical research ship.... bulllllllllllllshiat.

Regardless... showing the Israelis who is really boss around there wouldn't be so bad...what would they do? Nuke their piggy bank?

Reply to
Robatoy

N I C E !!

Reply to
Robatoy

For sure he is totally eaten up with polititianitus.

Reply to
Leon

I don't think you understand. Israel has a bigger army than we do. Fifty-percent bigger.

Plus, if the US farked with Israel, the Jews in the United States would retaliate by shutting down Hollywood.

Reply to
HeyBub

Yabbut.. you got the parts for them there F16/18's etc.

...and this would be bad how?

Reply to
Robatoy

If you reread the post the last line reads,?

Reply to
evodawg

Don't think this doctor has much to worry about. He's not the only one that knows this. Believe it's the talk of the Health Care Industry in Nevada.

Reply to
evodawg

What would anyone expect from a Peanut Farmer?

Reply to
evodawg

...and this would be bad how?

But where would you get your news?

Rod

Reply to
Rod $ Betty-Jo

Sounding better and better isn't it?

He can hit the bottom of the barrel and still find a way to keep digging.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I have met people like Tim in R/T. He walks into a pub full of friends and he starts getting loud and obnoxious. After a while, he gets his ass kicked, because it doesn't matter what he says, he's obnoxious. End of story. Nobody is listening to the message..all they hear is this grinding, high-pitched aimless yakking. The sad part is, some of those weirdos come back the next day and look for yet another beating. After a while, it become tedious and boring, and most would agree that we're dealing with a sick individual. In a way, it is very sad.

Reply to
Robatoy