HotDawg 75000 btu heater in my basement

I want to use a HotDawg 75000 BTU heater in my basement. I do have a garage area that has no barrier wall separation from the rest of the basement. Any thoughts concerning the safety of this type application would be appreciated. I would also have to run about 35 ft. of horizontal exhaust vent to get outside, unless It's acceptable to exhaust it under a deck, then the run would be about 15 ft. with one elbow. My basement ceiling is not insulated and I want to use this heater to take the chill off the downstairs and keep it about 60 degrees when I'm working down there.

Reply to
Jim

If installed correctly this should work for you. Do not vent under a deck. There is a hometime vedio on you tube on this unit installation in a basement and garage area. You can copy and paste this link in your browser to go to the vedio if you want to see it.

stanhvac1