The BS1000 Board Stretcher!

I've been waiting for years, and it's here, welcomed by apprentices the world over! https://www.facebook.com/fieldpulse/videos/1971417033160789/
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 1:09:53 PM UTC-5, Colin Campbell wrote:

I have one. I also threw away my circular saw.
When I need to shorten a board, I just run it through the machine backwards.
On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 18:09:50 -0000 (UTC), Colin Campbell

Hasn't IKEA been using something like that for decades? Nothing new here. One of these would help me get rid of my scrap pile, though.