The BS1000 Board Stretcher!

I've been waiting for years, and it's here, welcomed by apprentices the world over!

Colin Campbell

I have one. I also threw away my circular saw.

When I need to shorten a board, I just run it through the machine backwards.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Hasn't IKEA been using something like that for decades? Nothing new here. One of these would help me get rid of my scrap pile, though.

Reply to
krw