Table lift for Ryobi RE 601

I use a Ryobi RE 601 router on my router table. (I have a DeWalt 618K for hand routing).

Here's a link to the Ryobi:

'd like to get a lift for my router table but most of the lifts I've seen fit the DeWalt and not the Ryobi. I don't want to swap routers because I'd lose a ton of versatility. And I'd rather not buy a new router so I can fit it on a table lift. Can anyone recommend a table lift that fits the router shown in the link above?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

've got the same router and use it with Ryobi's router table. I have that table anchored into a piece of plywood. For a lift, I just use a car scissor jack.

The scissor jack sits on the plywood, underneath the router and then I just turn the screw to push it up or bring it down.

If you haven't all ready done this, pull the springs out of the router's plunge shafts. When I did that on mine it gave me a little more height above the table and made it a lot easier to move the router up and down.

Reply to
Michael Faurot