T-Track Wanted....

Just a quick request....

I know that Woodcraft in Kansas City carries T-Track. But, that's two hours (and about $40 in gasoline) there and back.

Does anyone know of someplace in Topeka, St Joseph or Manhattan that carries T-Track?

James...

Reply to
Amused

Wood craft is offering free shipping this month in your email, go sign up, order it in email and it will come in a few days right to your door!

Alan

Reply to
arw01

I know, I know. But it's -2 degrees, today. The Piddle Shop is warming up nicely and I *finally* got my copy of Jim Tolbin's book that shows very intriguing add-on to the table saw fence and I was going to build it, this afternoon.

Timing is everything.

James...

Reply to
Amused

Try some local tool specialty stores or industrial supply operations. A couple of locals sell T-track and accessories under a couple of brands. They are used by woodworkers, toolmakers and others.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Is this what you are looking for?