Suspicious

I justs got an email from someone claiming to be from Indiana University saying I am not authorized to post to Woodworking from my account. It had an attachment and as I was suspicious of the message, I didn't open it. Has anyone else had this experience?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Orr

Yeah, you'll get them, now and then. It's nothing to worry about.

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

Read the threads referencing WOODWORK-L for an explanation of what's going on.

-- Regards, Doug Miller

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter, email me at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com

Reply to
Doug Miller

Thanks, Kevin. I am constantly getting spam with virus attachments but this is the first time I got one of these

Cheers Bill

Reply to
Bill Orr