Spokeshave parts

Anybody know where I can get new replacement blade adjustment knobs for the Stanley or Record spokeshaves (for the models that have the two knobs with shoulders that fit into the slots on either side of the blade)?

Reply to
Steve Turner

Have you tried Lori in Parts at Stanley Works at 800-262-2161? I don't know about shave parts in particular (or if the phone number is still current), but she's been a big help to Galoots in the past when looking for Stanley replacement parts.

In fact, I believe our own Mr. Unisaur said something to the effect of: You know you're a Galoot if you've got Lori on your speed-dial. :-)

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan the Librarian

Reply to