Source for short #4 screws

Hi,

I'm looking for #4's in 1/4 and 3/8 lengths in Stainless or nickel or whatever.

Can any of you hook me up with a good supplier?

Thanks much,

Geoff in NJ

Reply to
Geoff Clark

jo4hn

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Try any respectable industrial fasteners distributor if you're buying in large quantities. For smaller quantities any respectable retail hardware store should be able to buy them from their suppliers.

You're looking for stainless steel. I've never seen nickel fasteners.

CE

Geoff Clark wrote:

Reply to
Clarke Echols

For those lenghts, you can find #4s in stainless steel sheet metal screws, which can be used as a substitute for coarse thread wood screws.

One place is

K.-Benoit Evans

Another good source for fasteners (especially oddball sizes and materials) is

Roy Smith