seeking hardwood dowel rod

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to a commercial supplier of 5/8" or 3/4" dowel rods in fine dense hardwoods, or possibly bamboo. I need it in only 1' lengths. Thanks, Rob

Reply to
lostfrom68jay

Woodcraft.com

They carry all types in their stores so I image the same online. I would go with White Oak it is fine enough and very dense.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Cherry, Oak, and Walnut in 3/4" X 3' are shown

DAGS "Hardwood Dowel"

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Atlas Dowel

Dowel
Dowel

Nova

I just bought some wenge dowels from these people:

's pronounced when-gay as in each time Senator Larry Craig enters an airport bathroom)

Reply to
Jeff