SketchUp news ...

FWIW, for woodworkers:

Swingman

Thank you for the links. I'm sold (on SketchUp)--especially on the free version. : )

By the way, I'm planning to give a 50 minute presentation in the computer lab of my school next semester introducing students and other folks to SketchUp. My skills are far from knowing how to "do everything" with it, like Leon and Swingman do, but I think my technique is good enough to "sell" it. Incidentally, if anyone has any resources handy, like an outline or handouts, that I may find helpful for this, please let me know.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Google SketchUp tutorials. There are a number of really good sites. Sketchucation and Go2School are two of the better ones. Show the kiddies how to do a SU photo match of their building and they'll be hooked.

RicodJour