How does a fine woodworker change a lightbulb?

I especially like the storage of the spare.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Minimum sawdust/shop cleanup, too! +1

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yep. It is hilarious. I posted it on FB too.

Reply to
Han

I heard that incandescent light bulbs were illegal in Texas...

Reply to
jo4hn

No, that is in California. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Bill? Are you getting this???? LOL

On a more serious note...

Leon

They skipped the part about starting a 400 post thread on the wreck, in anticipation of changing the defective bulb.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

+1
Reply to
Swingman

I do well-enough finding "time-traps" on my own, TYVM! ; )

Bill

Bill

For me, Lie Neilsen's "Low-Angle Jack Plane" is the winner.

Bill

That was funny.

Obviously a Neander. He not only used planes, a brace, but an old fashioned light bulb! It is appropriate that the light bulb was stored in a heirloom quality box.

This person has way to much time on his hands.

Maybe Karl and Leon could fire up Sketchup and design their own down home, Texas light bulb changer! ;-)

Reply to
Lee Michaels

LOL! OBTW! I sold my saw yesterday morning. Now looking at probably replacing with the SawStop

I had that saw listed for 1 week and 3 days and the guy showed up yesterday "totally" prepared with an enclosed trailer with fold down back gate that worked as a ramp. Right out of my garage onto the ramp and into the trailer. 30~40 seconds tops.

Reply to
Leon

Where do you think "they" got their plans from, Huh? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Congratulations!!

Reply to
Han

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

+1
Reply to
Han

BTW, we need 47 sheets of 3/4" birch ply, batch cut to cabinet project spec by 5PM tonight ... can you handle it?

Reply to
Swingman

Nice try. Leon has a Festool track saw doesn't he? :)

Reply to
Dave

Absolutely! I still have my track saw. LOL

Reply to
Leon

You beat me to it Han! LOL... I just mentioned the same thing.

IIRC we have never had to cut that much plywood before but did do about

27 sheets IIRC when we did 2 kitchens at the same time. My Chevy Pickup was say'n Sheeeeeeee'it.
Reply to
Leon