Pencil carving

No information about the carver but well beyond my skill of using a knife to sharpen a point.

Ed Pawlowski

I don't have any inclination about wanting to do that, but I am curious about what kinds of tools he uses.

Reply to
Michael

A complete set of Festool no doubt. ;)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

One was dated 1987. Don't think Festool was an option :)

Reply to
J. Clarke

Very small, very sharp ones.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Bottom right corner. I zoomed in but can't tell what that triangular "tool" is.

Maybe it's because I was distracted by the nicks and blood on his finger tips.

DerbyDad03

I love the comments. Two of my favorites:

I can carve a pencil into a slightly pointier pencil

*Accidentally starts writing with it
Reply to
DerbyDad03

Festool has been around much longer than that.

Reply to
Leon

The tool looks like a # 11 X-acto blade.

Reply to
Matt

Ed Pawlowski was heard to mutter:

Dalton Ghetti...

Also check out... Salavat Fidai:

Cindy Chinn:

I tried carving a pencil, not the lead, a few times. That was hard enough that I would not consider trying the lead.

Reply to
Casper

Hate ot leave a medium out so...

Casper