scroll saw art

I do some kind of wood art using scroll saw and mostly water colours. I put up now pages so if you're interested to see what kind of works such combination can produce go to

Sammeli

Reply to
sam.e.lee

I take it from your link you are from Finland? Your link's root domain is fi, which is for Finland.

BTW: here is a link to a hosted forum just for the type work you do. Support Group and all that:

up the nice work.

Phil

Reply to
Phil-in-MI