SBIR

Hi Tom

I have been working on the proposal for the grant. I was wondering if we could get together perhaps on Wednesday evening? Also, could you contact you friend with the stabilizing unit and see if he would be interested in participating in this venture? If he is interested, I would like to talk to him soon. I will be leaving for Las Vegas this Thursday and will return next Wednesday.

Thanks

Tom Plamann LeadingEdge Contractors Inc.

Reply to
Tom Plamann

OoooooppS!

Well if there are any Tom's out there interested in this let me know.

Tom Plamann

Reply to
Tom Plamann

I know I have done this myself; nothing to worry about.

Reply to
toller

C'mon - izzat the most embarrasing thing you got? Geesh! I can beat that... :)

Reply to
patrick conroy