Experienced woodworker needed.

Hello, I have an upcoming project that requires the expertise of a woodworker. I think my goal can be accomplished by applying veneer over a metal surface. I would like to discuss my project with someone locally. I'm in Phoenix, AZ. but could travel to S. Cal, Las Vegas, or New Mexico. If anyone out there is interested in helping me out, I will compensate you well. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@hushmail.com This is regarding a commercial venture of a sensitive nature. Serious inquires only please!

Reply to
Noel