RFR: Book detailing tuning process for delta unisaw...

After a couple of years of use, it finally occured to me that my blade might be out of alignment...so I spent a little time looking at how I put it together (too quickly), loosed the allen bolts, and alighned the table top to the blade.

then I saw a little bolt and nut down inside at the of the trunion mechanism, and though, wtf is that for?

made me wonder what the REAL (tm) process was for tuning this particular saw...

Is there a book the details the mechanics and adjustment of my saw. the owners manual is a POC.

tx.

...myoung

Reply to
myoung

That little bolt may be a stop for the depth or angle. You should be able to tell by which part it is on.

-Jack

Reply to
JackD

snip