Hardware for rolling ladder

Does anyone know where to buy hardware for a rolling ladder? Rockler only sells the complete ladder. At $ 1100.00+ I need to find a alternate solution. A ladder that leans has been suggested and I may go that way but I always wanted a rolling ladder. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Evon

Why not try Putnam Rolling Ladder Co. in NY? They make them for Rockler and may be willing to sell just the hardware. I posted their web page yesterday. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski