Removing rust stain from table saw

Yesterday, I managed to have some water drip down from the open garage door onto my table saw. Of course, I didn't notice it until today. By the time I saw it, there was a relatively thick little orange cloud there which wiped off easily. The underlying dark gray stain wasn't so easy to wipe away though.

The solution: I used a brillo pad with Barkeeper's Friend, lubricated with WD-40. This is the best the saw has looked since it was new. Outstanding removal of stain.... Of course, followed it up with some Johnson's Wax.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

PB Blaster will work a bit better for removing the rust.

Reply to
Rumpty