Re: Woodworking classes

Corner of My M>>

>>>The Woodcraft stores have a pretty good lineup of >>>classes at reasonable prices. >> >> >> This seems like an excellent idea. Thanks. >> >> They have 22 classes taught at the nearest location. Of those, I'm >> guessing the following 3 would be most beneficial for a newbie like me: >> >> * "Woodturning 101 & 201" - 2 Days (15 hours total - lunches?) for $250 >> >> * "Tablesaws from A to Z" - 1 Day for $75 >> >> * "Learning the Router" - 1 Day (5.5 hours - lunch?) for $75 + materials >> >> So, for about $400 I can become a pro :) >> >> >>>You might also check the Constantine's store in Ft. >>>Lauderdale for classes and clubs. >> >> >> I didn't find any classes listed on their website >>
but I'll drop by and get to know the >> place as well as Woodcraft store >> >> >>>Good hunting and welcome aboard, >> >> >> Thank you. >If I had to pick one, I would do the Table saw. Then the router class
Reply to
nospambob

Yes, I have read that protective hearing is pretty much needed whenever you are using any power tool with wood.

Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Corner of My Mind

After you've been here for a while, you'll find that most don't reply to every single person who answers their questions. Unless you want to ask a followup to a specific poster it's sufficient to post a general thanks to all. Online etiquette is a little different than face to face :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard