Re: This Old Kitchen - Remodel Part 2 - Pre-Cabinet Installation

Yup, the separate cabinet base system is a far better way to go than running the gables all the way to the floor. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there still seem to be manufacturers who want to do it the hard way. Job looks all pro+ to me.

Reply to
Robatoy

And if you could just see them in person, it would look even better.

Karl and Leon make an excellent tag team.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

I have been around that stuff long enough to know that even though there is a limitation put on by the picture-taking process, the quality still oozes off the product I see.

Of that there is little doubt. The sum of the parts..blah, blah, blah.. I see a TimeSaver in their future, Leon has the room now (Many to be had for very reasonable prices, used...)

All good on them.

Robatoy