Re: clamp handles

Ok... I don't have a digital camera, so a picture won't work.. I made a

>quick 3D render of the sled at > >
What software did you use for that?
Reply to
Igor

the set of a Star Trek episode.

So many doodads, and not a clue what any of them do... I didn't get very far. I think I managed to draw a circle.

Reply to
Silvan

If you're looking for something simpler (and 2D), you might try the Draw program in OpenOffice.

I used it for my fence plans at the bottom of this page:

************************************Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me)

Reply to
Chris Merrill

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

my DeWalt arrives), and this is inspirational.

Reply to
Igor