Back from Iraq

For those of you that remember me from the rec I have finally returned from Iraq and I thought I would post a picture of the two carvings I made while I was over there. They are posted in ABPW.

Thanks for the support to the troops everyone!!!!!

Ken Gunter

snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org

47Driver

Barry Breedlove

They are posted to a newsgroup, ABPW - alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking Due to the niceties and rules of this particular newsgroup we do not post them on this newsgroup. There is also a link to a webpage in the message. If you follow it I bet you could find the pictures there as well.

Ken Gunter

CH-47D Chinook Pilot

snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org

Reply to
47Driver

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Welcome home Ken, and thank you for your service and dedication.

Rob (a Canadian no doubt!!)

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Welcome back and thank you for your courage.

Reply to
Leon

I remember!

Welcome back!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Thanks from my family for your service. You have helped make this world a better place.

Phil

p.s. 9-11 never forget..

47Driver wrote:

Reply to
Phil

The carvings are nice. Better still is you coming home. Thanks for everything.

Dan

Reply to
MichiganDan

Ken:

Welcome back - good work.

ENG 1 & 2 ECLs to GND, buddy - enjoy the downtime - well deserved.

Todd

47Driver wrote:

Reply to
Todd Stock