Playing Card Box

I'm thinking of making a box to hold multiple sets of playing cards and some dice. Has anyone seen anything like this? I'm looking for some ideas.

Thanks, Shay

Reply to
bob

Haven't seen anthing like this but I'd like to have one that would hold the double deck plastic pick-up and discard-tray. Maybe hold a couple of these, slide them out to play and slide them back when done. I think we used to use them for Canasta and Crazy 8s.

Jois

Reply to
firstjois

Check out

towards the bottom part of the page. I made that one for UNO cards but it might give you an idea or two.

CW2 Ken Gunter

CH-47D Pilot in Command & Woodworker

Reply to
helo-pilot

Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 7:08pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@thebuilder.com claims: I'm thinking of making a box to hold multiple sets of playing cards and some dice. Has anyone seen anything like this? I'm looking for some ideas.

Nope, never seen anything like that.

However, I have seen a lot of pictures like that. I shouldn't have to say this, but, apparently I do anyway - google, that'll give you all the inspiration you need.

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

Woodsmith no. 122, page 32.

Reply to
Roger amd Missy Behnke

Model Railroader Magazine often shows pictures of card holders for Train orders. There's on on page 44 of the February 2005 issue. If you take a close look at the picture you can probably figure out how to build something simalar.

As is customary in this newsgroup, I'm not affiliated with Model Railroader or it's publisher, just a subscriber.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper