Pull-out trash can

In a previous house in a previous state, we had a pull-out shelf for a trash can under the sink. It had an arm attached to the door so that when the cabinet door was opened the can slid out. I don't remember where I got it and can't find one doing a search. Anyone seen one of these, and know who sells them? TIA

Reply to
Gerald Ross

George M. Kazaka

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I am looking into building a home, and thought this would be sort of neat in the kitchen. The web site say's it is comming soon? but I would like to try one when it does come out

Reply to
Steven C. Lund

Reply to
Steven C. Lund

Have you looked at Rockler?

Keith Carlson

Try Woodworker's Hardware. Great selection and almost wholesale prices. Search from main page under "Trash".

Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker

Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

But be prepared to sift through all the Craftsman Tools ads... ;-)

Greg

Reply to
Dr. Know

I saw something called the MagiKan for sale at

Is this what you're looking for?

Reply to
Danielle

I've seen those at HD in the kitchens dept.

HTH

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian