PMM66 Miter Slot Alignment

Hi all In the course of setting up my new PM66 I checked the blade to miter slot alignment: was ~ .015 out. After aligning blade and miter slot to about .002, the resultant blade postion was slightly less than 1/16" of the right side of the stock throat plate slot and about 1/4" of the left side with a thin kerf blade installed...not centered in the throat plate as the manual states it should be. The top can't slide any further to the right so as to get the blade centered in the throat plate slot. Don't know if its really a problem but seems pretty close. Going to call PM tech support but was curious if anyone else has had this situation Thanks Joe

Reply to
joey

I'd probably just make a zero clearance plate, and then not worry about. The factory supplied plate opening is so wide anyhow.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

Thanks Yeah that whats I'm going to do anyway, never liked factory plates. Their tech support described the adjustment to set the arbor a little deeper which solved the problem also.

Reply to
joey