Plastic lumber -- where do you buy it?

I know this is a ridiculously old post, but since nobody ever gave a good answer..... I expect this is what you were looking for

john.h.tetreault

Bedford Technology; mostly for commercial

Reply to
jlbarna502

es that sell plastic furniture and products but no info on raw materials.

Plasticlumberyard.com has a full selection of lumber in most wood sizes & s trengths. Premium grade (nicest finish) Structural grade, Molded grade. Cus tom sizes ok. I had great success with the solid plastic lumber the supply. Check them out. Hope this helps.

Reply to
plasticlumber

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Where do they grow the plastic trees?

Reply to
Puckdropper

Legoland.

Elijah

------ at least some of them

Reply to
Eli the Bearded

Same region as the rubber trees.

Reply to
Leon

That material is useful (Plastic)

In fact it's amazing (Fantastic)

I'm a really big fan (Lover)

(Channeling Grace Slick)

DerbyDad03

Spalted Walt

They grow in various locations in the US and around the world. There are heavy concentrations around Los Angeles and Miami where almost everything you see is likely to be plastic.

Reply to
John McGaw

Don't leave out Hollywood! LOL

Reply to
Leon

Including the people, particularly their faces.

Reply to
krw

Elijah

------ or

Eli the Bearded

Tell me you don't watch that!

Reply to
krw

Better yet, tell me how we morphed from Grace Slick to *that*!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Spalted Walt

That's painful first thing in the morning.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I'm riffing on plastic, not trying to keep Grace Slick in your head.

Elijah

------ Barbie -> plastic; "Plastics" -> name of clique

Reply to
Eli the Bearded

;)

Reply to
Spalted Walt

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head Remember what the Dormouse said Feed your head, feed your head

Reply to
DerbyDad03