Ping Leon: Quilt Competition

On 7/22/2019 10:33 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:

Must be a local riff between those entities. My wife is very computerized, started by hand stitching 20+ years ago. Anyway no one that she associates with including the church seems to have an issue with each other.
I told my wife years ago, you can hand quilt and produce a few quilts a year or you can make 10 times more with a machine. The machine quilts are more economical to make as time is saved. And of course she sell a lot and her quilting services to a number of quilters.