Jig to check jointer tables for parallel

I haven’t posted here in a long while, but I just wanted to share a jig that I came up with in 2017 to align jointer tables.
Disclaimer: I’m not here to promote anything, sell anything, or ar gue/debate. I don’t care if you follow me on IG, YouTube or visit my website :^)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzFVDJgwX6/?igshid=1l2fk3t2z8x7c