Re: JOINTER JIG

The jig is great....I'm going to try making one of those, too.

Do you ever encounter the problem of having the knives rise as you set the gib bolts? Mine want to rise toward the outside (anti-fence) side of the table as I tighten.

Reply to
effinperfectionist

Make sure the bolt heads are clean and free of burrs. A light filing keeps them rounded. Check the surface they bear on, also. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom