Columbus Show-Jointer Jig

I went to the Columbus show over the weekend and ran across a booth that was selling, among other things, an orange colored jig to set jointer knives. It was different than the jigs I'm used to seeing. It looked more like a jig to set planer knives. I know the company was from Canada but I can't remeber their name. Can anyone help me out here. Thanks.

Reply to
Carl McCarty

I made it to that show....probabally rubbed shoulders with ya,,, I could not believe how many people were there and so little isle room in the booths. I went totally expecting to get some good deals, but the prices were not all that great.

Reply to
Rick Cox