Ping dpb

Do you recall this fence/tool, from my jointer purchase. Might you still be interested in this big iron (about 130 lbs)? Scroll right for 4 more pics -

A friend will be going to Yellowstone via Mt. Rushmore this spring. He hasn't detailed his trip route yet, so he may consider a detour to your area or west of Wichita.

Is there any sight-seeing, interesting areas west of Wichita?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Appreciate the offer...realistically, while I can envision a couple of uses, the chances of either of those projects ever coming to pass now is pretty-much in the "ain't a-gonna happen" category.

So, it certainly wouldn't be worth your friend detouring any out of a planned itinerary. But, depending upon which way chose, there is a way on out west that might not be much off the direct route as far as mileage...

Well, depends on how picky one is as to what is "interesting" :)

Reply to
dpb

And on how _far_ west of Wichita.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

LOL.

Another nephew, Channon, is remodeling an old house (to be moved) into a ca mp. We've been tentatively selecting building supplies from my cache.... l umber, insulated windows, cypress logs for interior posts & beams, hickory dining table (at the moment not assembled), etc., all for free. He bought the gun cabinet, though. Jonas is gonna be pissed, because he wanted it.

This big iron is stashed among those supplies. I'd prefer to give it away , rather than sell it for scrap. We'll see what happens. As long as it's not in my way, Ill hang on to it.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

camp. We've been tentatively selecting building supplies from my cache.... lumber, insulated windows, cypress logs for interior posts & beams, hickor y dining table (at the moment not assembled), etc., all for free. He bough t the gun cabinet, though. Jonas is gonna be pissed, because he wanted it .

ay, rather than sell it for scrap. We'll see what happens. As long as it' s not in my way, Ill hang on to it.

If you really can't find a taker, figure out who you don't like or who you want to F with and leave it to them in your will.

It'll be worth a laugh in the after-life.

Reply to
DerbyDad03