Sawblade for cutting water?

Does anyone know of a good sawblade for cutting water? I drained one battery for my saw doing a rip, and fortunately started with a little more charge on the next battery.

My drill bits seem to handle water great! Boy they'll cut through that stuff without a moment's hesitation. If only my saw blade was that good.

Well maybe using a tailed saw would work better for cutting water...

I just hope my pressure treated wood doesn't warp too much when the water's gone.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper