Ping Dave in Canada! French Model Applying finish

Here is the video of a "French Model" applying Old Masters Gel Varnish. ;~)

Leon

Ca c'est bon!

Reply to
Swingman

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:34:07 -0500, Leon

Thanks for the tutorial on the quick application of the Masters varathane finish.

And yup, that's what a cute French model in Quebec looks like. Don't approve of the model's choice in music though. :)

Reply to
none

I new someone was going to mention the music. LOL. I listen to Pandora, and that IIRC was a Pandora, James Taylor radio station.

Reply to
Leon