Ping Charlie Self: Will Self?

Hi Charlie. Say, have you heard anything from your long-lost great, great, great, aunt's cousin's cousin, Will Self after his accident? We haven't had an update in quite a while now - and I haven't noticed him posting recently.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Fly-By-Night CC asks:

Yes. we're in touch fairly regularly. Will has come along physically, but has slowed some mentally. He's working his way back into things one at a time, or so it seems. I think his music is taking precedence for now. I honestly don't know if he'll get back to woodworking and posting here.

Charlie Self "Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." Mark Twain

Reply to
Charlie Self

Thank you Charlie. Let Will know that he's missed and thought of. Please pass along my best wishes for continued recovery and remind him that he'd be welcome to drop in just to say hello whether he gets back to woodworking or not.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC