Charlie Self

Charlie emailed me to say that he is just back from 10 days in the hospital. If you are so moved, add a get well to this thread and I'll point him to it.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Missed ya, Charlie, ya old coot . Glad to hear you're out of the hospital, even though I didn't know you were in. Guess that explains why we hadn't heard from you for a while. Hope all is well now.

Doug Miller

"Bob Schmall" wrote in news:_LLce.36230$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

I'm sorry to hear Charlie was in the hospital, but I sure hope "they" fixed whatever exactly was wrong. He's a "mensch".

Veel beterschap!!! (just read you were in Belgium, so you must know some Dutch!)

Reply to
Han

Hi Charlie,

I've been wondering where you've been for the last few days. I hope you're feeling better and look forward to seeing you on the "wreck".

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

Jeez Charlie, stay out of them damn hospitals. They're all in cahoots with the undertakers. Hope you kept your hand on your wallet. Get well soon and stay that way.

BTW enjoyed your article on the new Griz jointer. Still not sure what the difference is between that and the G0500 with the spiral cutter. Blessings, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

don't stay there too long charlie. they's sick people there !

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Some people will do just about anything to get out of writing a tool review......;-)

May your recovery be a short one,

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Thanks for the heads up on Charlie, Bob...

Charlie.. enough of the sick shit, we need you here.. the group has gone sharply downhill in the last week or so, and now we know it was because you were away..

If you MUST go back in again in the future, insist that your HMO provides a notebook and wireless broadband connection...

Hope you're feelin' better and they fixed what ails ya, Charlie..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ A wheelbarrow! Why didn't you say we had a wheelbarrow; you should have included that in our list of assets! Westley -- Princess Bride +------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Howdy Charlie,

Hope you're doing better, that the nurses were worth looking at, and that you felt good enough to look.

Karl ...

Reply to
Swingman

Hi Charlie, Consider this your funny get well card with the busty blonde chick in the bikini. Take care. Joe_Stein

Bob Schmall wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Get well friend - you're missed.

-- Morris Dovey DeSoto, Iowa USA

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Hurry back, Charlie!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Do hospitals really have a head nurse?

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Sat, Apr 30, 2005, 1:30pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com (Bob=A0Schmall) says: Charlie emailed me to say that he is just back from 10 days in the hospital.

Hey Charlie. I just happened to see this, while posting a new thread. Hope you do better.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Best wishes Charlie

Enjoyed your latest review on that Griz shaper with the carbide cutters (WWJ). Sort of felt that I knew you a little even tho I'm a relative newbie here (just over a year).

It's guys like you that make the Wreck rock!

Get well soon - we miss you.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Get Well, Charlie. Hope to see you back here soon. I always enjoy your posts and responses.

Mike W.

Reply to
Mike W.

You got to stay out of those places without woodworking tools (hospitals) you could get sick!! get well soon we miss you here.

len

Reply to
leonard

Charlie, Get well soon, noticed you haven't posted lately. Take care & stay healthy!

Big John

Reply to
Big John

Man, you wouldn't believe the percentage of male nurses at VA hospitals now!

A couple of really nice looking wimmin types, though, and the nursing itself was superb.

Another reminder of why I hate IVs, morphine and potassium (morphine turns everything purple edged and the IV burns; potassium burns like crazy if the doc demands a fast drip). I'm none to fond of nose to stomach tubing and Foley catheters.

Over now, except I'll be weak for a week. A bowel blockage because of twisted bowel syndrome.

Reply to
Charlie Self