Performax - Mini

Has anyone in the group taken a look at the new "Mini" sander by Performax? Sanding width is not an issue in my shop and I would appreciate any comments on this machine.

TIA Ed Angell

Reply to
Ed Angell

got a url?

Reply to
Dominic Palazzola

I saw it advertised in the 2003 No. 62 Klingspor Catalog, I haven't seen it anywhere else including the Performax web site.

Ed Angell

Reply to
Ed Angell

ok I saw that too, and after talking to a tech at performax he told me it wont be released till later this year for around 500.

Reply to
Dominic Palazzola