PC Reciprocating Saw

I just bought a PC 9737P orbital action reciprocating saw. I can't see much difference in the blade movement when I move the orbital knob from one position to the other. Is this something that's very subtle or am I doing soemthing wrong?

Reply to
Jerry

Yeah, I don't *see* much difference either, but there is a definite difference in the cut. Maybe the orbital effect doesn't start until there is pressure on the blade?

Reply to
cdg

Reply to
Jerry