OT: To my Mac using friends: BEWARE of OSX10.7 LION.

These are not mutually exclusive conclusions.

Reply to
Steve

Read this, smarty-pants:

Steve

I guess they admit to being so far behind.

What happened to execute, memory accessand other system traps on this old days so powerful processor? This is 80s stuff. Not that MS was using it until XP, either.

---------------------

Reply to
m II

How does such a high level computer expert end up sounding like such a blithering idiot?

Reply to
Robatoy

Becausehe'sabloodytroll,youblitheringidiot.

-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks