OT: Kentucky Loser

GarageWoodworks

else is new?Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

> So what else is new?

It's purely coincidental, but I just finished adding "Team USA - Kentucky" to the list of solar engine R&D folks (see bottom of page).

and video)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

what he is saying, you find the man has some very valid points. $500B of Porkulus has not yet been spent, why not use that money instead of adding yet more debt for our children and grandchildren to pay?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Spoken like someone with a job.

***This is not the program that needs to be screwed with in order to balance the budget when so many Americans (including me) are dependent on these funds.***

Balance the budget using the 100's of other methods.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

-------------------------------- Now is not the time to pay for Bush's 8 year reign of fiscal f*ck ups unless you wish to restore the tax cuts of Bush's reign to make it possible.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

That program is not being screwed with. It's the liberals that want to spend even more unbudgeted money (aka: my tax dollars) on that program rather than using stimulus funds (aka: my tax dollars). In my opinion the benefits are available far too long as it is.

There are plenty of jobs available for those willing to work. The jobs may not be what one desires but there are jobs available. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that the benefits are greater than some of the available jobs so the mind set of "why should I work when I can goof off and get more" has prevailed That fundamental flaw of the program needs to be screwed with.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Thanks for reminding me why I despise tea baggers like yourself.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Quite a nice statement of ideology and belief.

But -- deep within it -- exist a lot of assumptions.

Why not ... humor a very few of us, and ... go ahead and back them up.

Data ... sources ... you know.

Thanks!

Reply to
Neil Brooks

John Mason: Ah, an educated man.

[Stanley gives a modest wave]

John Mason: That, of course, rules out the possibility of you being a field agent.

--"The Rock."

Reply to
Neil Brooks

If you despise tea baggers like me, why are you so eager to hold your hand out and ask for our money?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Very little feels better than that ;-)

Got that data yet, Gordon? You wouldn't want to be vulnerable to accusations of Talking Out Of Your Ass, now would you??

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Non sequitur.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Gordon needs to consult Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh first. He'll get back to you.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

You may think it's funny because you're not the one paying the freight.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I've been paying into the freight all of my working life.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Please don't take offense to this, but you are the biggest scum bag I have ever come across on this newsgroup (7+ years worth).

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Coming from you that's a complement!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

e:

One color that goes particularly well with another?

What an odd thing to say....

Reply to
Neil Brooks

ote:

o and focus on

tead of adding

Can we expect any more from a dork that idolizes Alf? Please...

Reply to
GarageWoodworks